1. Marketing is inter-disciplinary.
Effective marketing is the perfect blend of PSYCHOLOGY, DESIGN, ANALYTICS, TECHNICAL DEVELOPMENT, FUNNEL/CONVERSION STRATEGY, WRITING, and ADMIN.– no single individual has depth of skill in all the disparate areas required.
2. Quantifiable results take time to develop. PERIOD.
Few marketing tactics yield overnight results and the ones that do can be costly. Good organic, viral, referral, profitable strategies start as a snowball and grow quietly into the force of an avalanche. And many companies QUIT BEFORE THEY HIT MOMENTUM. It’s hard to know which strategies and tactics to stay with, isn’t it? The menu of marketing categories is an endless and changing smorgasbord of things you’ve never heard of.
3. The menu of marketing categories is an endless and changing smorgasbord of things you’ve never heard of:
So, there’s all the new stuff . . .
4. 0n top of all the old marketing
questions you were already drowning in…
“I would spend more marketing money if I knew it worked.”
-Said all decision makers ALL THE TIME
Would you spend a dollar if it reliably produced two dollars?
Every business owner deeply desires a marketing plan so air-tight, so ingeniously-derived, so brilliantly executed and reported that they can see, touch, taste the outcomes and rest confidently knowing they have the edge on their competition.
In marketing, only the top 2-3 competitors yield the reward. Everyone else in the market is paying top marketing dollars to place as an “also ran.”
How do you know if you have a marketing problem?
- If you need more web traffic, but don’t know how to drive it
- If you want to re-vamp your website
- If you want “more sales…”
- If you want to produce content, but don’t know how
- If you want social media activity, but haven’t mastered it…
- If you need email follow-up but haven’t built the campaigns
- If you feel the need to raise brand awareness